Saturday, April 16, 2016

Yay, weekend!

It's a beautiful Saturday morning!

Since it is the weekend, let us talk about cheery stuff!

As a true-blue Singaporean, one of my greatest passion is food! When it comes to gastronomic matters, I am always thankful to be here, as the variety of food here is amazing.

My favourite cuisine has to be Japanese though. Sushi, sashimi, ramen, tsukemen, bento... the list goes on. It is impressive how something as simple as a slice of raw fish over vinegared rice can be so awesome, and yet the same cuisine encompasses complex aroma and taste of the broth in a wonderful bowl of ramen.

Before I leave you, here's some pictures of a delicious yet reasonably affordable sushi that my family and I ate recently. Can you guess where it is?





No comments:

Post a Comment